Fraction Shape Maker
This Fraction Shape Maker draws a simple shape using equal parts division for fraction illustrations. Teachers and parents can use it to draw a nice shape that is divided into a given number of equal parts, which is not easily done in standard office software. Download the final image as an image (png) file to use in your presentation and worksheets. (Instructions below)
- Enter the total number of equal parts (denominator).
- Enter the number of shaded parts (numerator).
- Additional Settings:
- Select line thickness (pixel).
- Select shade color.
- Select additional rotation to get the orientation you want.
- Click [submit] to redraw the shapes (3 sizes).
- Right click on desired image and select “Save image as…” to save shape as a Portable Network Graphics (PNG) image file.
Free Email mini-course – How to Teach Fractions Effectively!
Signup to start receiving the free daily lessons in your inbox.