How to Teach Fractions
Sign up for our 14-Day Free Fractions Course to learn How to Teach Fractions effectively. You’ll receive daily lessons delivered to your inbox, with practice worksheets!
Signup for a free 14-day course on How to Teach Fractions Effectively.
What you will learn:
- Lesson 1 – Understanding Fractions as Equal Parts
- Lesson 2 – Understanding the Concept of Same Whole
- Lesson 3 – Fractions on the Number Line
- Lesson 4 – Equivalent Fractions
- Lesson 5 – Comparing Fractions
- Lesson 6 – Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
- Lesson 7 – Addition and Subtraction Part 1 – Like Fractions
- Lesson 8 – Addition and Subtraction Part 2 – Related Fractions
- Lesson 9 – Addition and Subtraction Part 3 – Unrelated Fractions
- Lesson 10 – Fraction of a Set
- Lesson 11 – Fraction Multiplication
- Lesson 12 – Dividing with Fractions
- Lesson 13 – Fractions and Decimals
- Lesson 14 – Fraction Multiplication as Scaling
Each Lesson is accompanied by a practice worksheet you can print out and work with your class immediately!
More Details here.
Join our newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.