Resources for teachers and parents
- Worksheets – Either topic-based worksheets or daily practice that can be used independently or as a supplement to your core math curriculum. They are aligned to the US common core standards and uses Singapore-based strategies.
- Lesson plans – Full year weekly lesson plans using either the Math In Focus or Primary Mathematics curriculum.
- Training videos – Based on the weekly lesson plans, Kar Hwee talks through some of the challenges, tips and strategies for each week’s topic.
- Guided solutions – Video worked solutions for Challenging Questions and Word Problems in the Math In Focus workbooks.
- Apps and Interactive Manipulatives – These are webapps that can either be used to help explain specific topics or for practice.
- Teaching Insight Articles – Periodically, we’ll write down our thoughts, experience and strategies for various topics in the US Common Core.