- Set the desired snap locations by indicating the denominators of interests.
- Unlock and move:
- Mouse: Click the small white circle to unlock and move the fraction wheel.
- Touch: Use two fingers tap to unlock and move the fraction wheel.
- When handle is within tolerance range of a fraction location:
- Fraction value are shown on the center of the wheel, expressed as the simplest form, e.g. 2/4 is shown as 1/2.
- The wheel will snap to the fraction position when mouse/touch is released.
- Click (or long touch) the center of the wheel to turn the fraction value ON/OFF.
Free PDF Guide
Want to know how to use the Fraction Wheel App in your lessons? Subscribe to our email list below to get a free guide that shows you how to use the interactive Fraction Wheel App to teach:
- Naming Fractions,
- Equivalent Fractions,
- Comparing Fractions.
More Fractions Related Resources
For more fraction resources, refer to our Fractions page.